Do you have Epos Now tills?
Nettl can connect your website to your Epos Now System and automatically synchronise stock levels between your web shop and your retail stock.
I need a new website
If you don’t have a transactional website where your customers can buy online, we can design one for you and link it to your Epos Now System. Depending on how many products you wish to feature and how many pages you would like us to design, the cost will range between £2,700 to £4,000.
I have an existing website
If your existing WordPress or WooCommerce website we may be able to link it up to our Epos Now system. Integrating and configuring your existing website with your Epos Now system will cost around £1,200 to £1,800 depending on how your site works. For different types of websites, we can offer you the option to upgrade with a new design so that it will work on all devices.
I don’t have Epos Now tills
Talk to us about other options or ask for us to introduce you to our Epos Now specialist. Epos Now are the fastest growing EPOS provider in the UK and trusted by thousands of customers. Your local Nettl can advise you about the special Nettl deal for upgrading your existing tills.
How it works
We’ll import your products from your Epos Now Till
Review products, add images and detailed descriptions
Sync your stock levels automatically
When you sell an item, the stock on your till is automatically updated
Get paid into your merchant account and process the order
Despatch or allow ‘click and collect’ and send email notifications to clients
Features in detail
Product Import and Synchronisation
- Get started quickly and upload all your products and categories from Epos Now to your web shop automatically.
- You decide when to upload new products to your website.
Choose to publish new products immediately or manually review them.
- Updated prices on your till? Update all prices on your website with one click.
- Synchronise stock levels between your website and your till – your website automatically updates stock levels when you sell an item in store.
Sold the last item in store? Products automatically hidden or shown as ‘out of stock’ on your website.
- Manage free and chargeable product options easily – apply to some or all products on your website.
- Optionally import products to your website from Excel/CSV file and send new products to your till.
- Select some products to only show on your website, only show on your till, or both.
- Website to scale with you – from 5 products to 5,000.
Sending Orders and Transactions to your till
- When a customer places an order, it automatically gets sent to your till.
- Optionally send drinks orders to your bar printer and food orders to your kitchen printer.
- Choose whether orders are sent as ‘completed’ transactions or ‘ordered’ for ‘Click & Collect’ in store.
- Your operators can easily process ‘Click & Collect’ orders on the till, edit the order or add additional items.
- Chosen product options sent as notes to your till and your kitchen/bar printers.
Click and Collect and Time Slots
- Set delivery or collection options, including thresholds for free delivery.
- Allow customers to specify a delivery/collection date and time slot.
- Set rules on how many time slots are available, to match your staffing or opening hours.
- Set holidays to prevent customers ordering on days you’re not available.
Payment Options and Tax
- Take debit or credit card payments online via Stripe integration and get paid directly into your bank account, without needing a merchant account.
- Securely save customer’s card details against their account for faster checkout and frequent orders.
- Optionally allow customers to pay on collection/delivery or force them to pay online.
- Allow customers to pay by PayPal.
- Transactions are shown on your till as paid online or with balance to be paid.
- For hospitality systems, select whether transactions are sent as ‘eat in’ or ‘take out’ tax & prices.
Customers and Communication
- Customer online account area included to view their order progress and order history.
- Allow customers to make fast reorders of previous items.
- Allow customers to register and edit their contact details on your website – your till automatically updated when they order.
- Send transaction emails automatically to customer when they place and order and when they collect in store – send an electronic receipt or invoice.
Website Designs and Functionality
- Custom-designed site to match your brand, created by real designers.
- Full content management system to allow you to edit product descriptions, text and images.
- Integrated blog to allow you to keep your site fresh and with new content.
- Responsive design scales all pages to optimise for the device viewing.
- Mobile-friendly design is easy to navigate and place orders on smartphones.
- Full-featured on mobile – not an inferior, cut-down site.
- SEO-ready and compatible with Google Analytics.
Arrange a FREE demo
Fill in your details and we’ll call you back to arrange a suitable demo time